Welcome to Rosa's Online Forum

Please read my welcome note, as well as some useful information to get you oriented and using this board. (This is a read-only area.)

Welcome to Rosa's Online Forum

Postby Rosa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

I want to extend a hearty welcome to each one of you for visiting my "LearnPianoWithRosa.com" Online Forum.

This is a place where my students can register to come into the forum to get extended guidance and support as they work through my course material. As students get to know one another better, this can also become a home for students to motivate one another as they learn to play piano with ease and in an elegant style.

As an instructor, I am most concerned that you are making progress as you follow the course material. Please feel free to post your questions and comments in the discussion boards. With my present students that I am teaching in Hong Kong, I see them every week so I am able to guide their playing as I watch them perform. In an online teaching situation, I am unable to have this kind of close interaction, so your initiative to ask questions and share comments are very important to your progress. Presently my husband and I are ministering a church and our work requires us to be away from time to time; still I will check in from time to time to answer your questions. Feel free to ask questions and participate in the discussions on this board.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank some dedicated people for making this forum possible. Their help is truly much appreciated.

For visitors, you can click on the 'Visitor Center' and use that as a guest book to sign in to let me know you've visited me. For my students, you can register in the forum so that you can make full use of the entire board for free. You need to wait a day for me to confirm your registration. If you can't wait, you can also post a short message in the Visitor Center also.

I look forward to meeting you all,

Rosa
Rosa
Instructor

Return to WELCOME!