Song for Rosablanca

Dear guests,
Hope you've enjoyed your visit to my forum.

As a visitor, you are only seeing a minor portion of this board. Students of the course(s) can register to access the entire board.

** Due to the deluge of spam posts, the Visitor Center is closed for non-member postings until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please visit my website for much more information about my courses. You are also free to contact me via the website.

Song for Rosablanca

Postby freeply » Sat May 16, 2009 1:11 am

Here's my Song for Rosa!

http://www.box.net/shared/5kl5vzyii6

I know Rosa recognizes that some of the 9ths in this piece come from her CCI Book 2.

Thanks, Rosa, for sharing your roller-coaster life with the piano. We recognize our own ups and downs in your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I've submitted the Song for Rosablanca to the Piano World Recital and included a link to this Rosa site.

-Freeply (Mike H.)
freeply

Re: Song for Rosablanca

Postby Rosa » Sat May 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Freeply,

How kind of you to play and dedicate this song to me. :thankyou:

And what an honor -- to have this song playing in 3 piano forums! :happy-093: :happy-093: :happy-093:

It's beautiful and filled with your own inspiration too. I know you aspire to become a great piano player :music-122: and you will, because you are also very skillful in teaching and passing your talent to other people.

Passion & Perseverance bring out the best in all of us.

You are qualified to use the whole forum and not just this section. Just click the 'register' at the upper right hand corner & proceed with keying in your choice of a username and password. As soon as your account is activated, you can make full use of the forum.

Thank you again,

Rosa
Rosa
Instructor

Return to Visitor Center