Differences between your method and Piano Magic

Dear guests,
Hope you've enjoyed your visit to my forum.

As a visitor, you are only seeing a minor portion of this board. Students of the course(s) can register to access the entire board.

** Due to the deluge of spam posts, the Visitor Center is closed for non-member postings until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please visit my website for much more information about my courses. You are also free to contact me via the website.

Re: Differences between your method and Piano Magic

Postby Big Smile » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 pm

By the way - there is another method which works with numbers.

It is called Simply Music and you can find it here: http://www.simplymusic.net

Can't say anything about this course - only two things:
1) They don't send their material to Germany.
2) After finishing the DVD course you must find a Simply teacher to go ahead with study.

So no course for me but perhaps an information for you.

Carsten
Big Smile

Postby Rosanna » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 am

Carsten,
Let me answer the "packaging" question.

Rosa's courses can be obtained
EITHER as a download,
OR as a package to be sent to you by snail mail.

For the download, there ia a pdf file for each chapter, and there are multiple multi-media files (mp3, midi, wmv). These take a while to download as the multi-media files are in high resolution. You'll be given instructions when you purchase as to how to unzip them. You are given a timeframe (1 month, I believe) to download the material, so you can take your time. Once downloaded, obviously you will have unlimited access from your own computer. There are a small amount of auxiliary material (intro, table of contents, glossary) that are not downloadable, but which you can access any time if needed.

For the package, you'd get all the material above in a nicely spiral-bound book plus a DVD with the multi-media (to be played on your computer, not a DVD player.)

Some people prefer the download, as they don't have to wait for the material in the mail. But some people don't like dealing with the time involved, the unzipping, or not having a hardcopy. The preference is yours.
Rosanna :sunny:
Rosanna

Postby Big Smile » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 am

Thanks for your answer. I haven't found the package option on the website. Only the downloadable e-course.

I will contact Rosa tomorrow about that... :)
Big Smile

Postby Rosa » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi Carsten,

When I first launched my site, I had 2 options available for people: downloadable and physical products.

Then when I registered with Clickbank for third party payment security, Clickbank only allow downloadable products, so I had to take out the options of physical products.

Rosanna is right about the options. The thing about physical products is that I am sending them out from HK here which means it is international shipping for you. My books come to about 135 to 170 pages so they are heavy. To send each course, each package, you end up paying US$15/package. If you get all 3 sets, it will come to $45 -- just for shipping.

People like the physical products because it is handy and spirally bound.

Some people just want the content and get on with it but they have to be very organized with their folders in their computer.

You can see which option works out better for you.

Rosa
Rosa
Instructor

Previous

Return to Visitor Center