Taking Alene's invitation

Dear guests,
Hope you've enjoyed your visit to my forum.

As a visitor, you are only seeing a minor portion of this board. Students of the course(s) can register to access the entire board.

** Due to the deluge of spam posts, the Visitor Center is closed for non-member postings until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please visit my website for much more information about my courses. You are also free to contact me via the website.

Taking Alene's invitation

Postby Pops/Popeye » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey Rosa/all,

I got a great email from Alene this am., and I'm gonna try to take part in both methods, at least till my membership expires at PM (I'll have to decide then whether to continue there or not). Mike's steady participation there would help a lot.

As you know, I'm not much of a reading type of piano player, so I fear I may not be a very good participant, but we'll see.

Best to all....Pop :)

pops946@yahoo.com
Pops/Popeye

Re: Taking Alene's invitation

Postby Rosa » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi Pop,

What a pleasant surprise!

We want the best of both worlds here. We play by ear but we also want to learn to read a little music to play new songs from fake books.

Take your time but it's great to see ya here.

Rosa
Rosa
Instructor

Postby Rosanna » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 am

Pop!! :cheerleadersmileygirl: What a wonderful surprise to see you. (Now you know where some of the PM vets are! :twisted: We are in the "real" part of this forum - we are having fun there.)
Rosanna :sunny:
Rosanna

Postby Alene » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

:) Hi Popeye: Yes, we are happy to see you here and hope you join and can see the rest of the forums. Rosa has some great forum topics and even one where you can keep track of your own daily progress which can be read by all but no one else can post in it. This allows us to make notes of what we are doing, wanting to learn, or just what we did for the day. We also can learn a lot from each other in picking up some good tricks.

Rosa has new things in the works, such as a 3 month workshop online that we can also subscribe to and sounds quite exciting.

We are a small group right now but we are growing and having fun together....with a teacher that is here every day. :rainbow:
Alene
Alene

Postby Marrianna » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 am

HI Pops, :)
Anna here I am delighted to see you here :welcomeconfetti: Rosa is helping me with my right hand as it refuses to strech an octave !!!Delighted to see you here.
Anna :bunny:
Marrianna

Return to Visitor Center