Birthday Special For My Students

Come in and check out my courses.

This is a Read-only area. For any questions
Guests: please post them in the Visitor Center.
Members: please post within the members area.

Birthday Special For My Students

Postby Rosa » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi Folks,

Today is my Birthday! :rainbow: In order to celebrate my birthday with my students, I am doing a DOUBLE launch today for my students. :clappingorange:

Module D Part 3: More 7th & 9th Chords for Solo Piano :music-122:
Module E: Creating Interesting Descending Bass lines by Ear :music-122:

So far Module D is a winner as my students start playing 7th & 9th Chords. Mod D Part 3 is the last of this series. I learned many tips and tricks to play 7th & 9th Chords by understanding music theory & watching professional pianists perform, so I pass on these insights to you in Module D. The 4T6 Handshape that I teach in Mod D Part 3 is discovered by me :eureka: in the last few months to help students gain full RH sounds with color tones on the fly. I've notated all color tones on the screen for you, because it is important for students to register color tones in their heads even though they can use the 4T6 Handshape to play 6th, 7th, & 9th color tones effortlessly. My goal is to help you understand & identify color tones as you play, even though I promote EZ handshapes for you to play in the flow.

Module E has a lot of interesting music concepts and ideas to implement into your playing.

Module D dwells heavily on playing techniques and variations while Module E gives intermediate students lots of music ideas that they can run with, and add to their piano tool kits. If you can expand on the concepts presented in Module E, you will gain a lot of new insights for your playing.

SPECIAL LAUNCHING SALES

For this week ONLY, from April 29 to May 9, you can get these 2 modules at a 30% off discount price:

1. Mod D Part 3: 30% off for returning students: $37
2. Mod E: 30% off for returning students: $37

This Special has now ended.
[These prices have now reverted back to 22% discount. ($41)]

EXTRA Birthday BONUS Discount

I have many students who have been anxiously waiting for these 2 modules, I will give you a further BONUS discount on my birthday week:

When you buy 2 courses this week, you can pay $37 for the first one, and then for your second purchase, you can buy Mod E or any course of your own choice for $29.50.

This Special has now ended.
I hope you enjoy your learning from the new courses!

:music-122:

Rosa
Rosa
Instructor

Return to Purchase my Piano Courses here!